Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not much...but a very big step!

I dont have any pictures for today, but I have great news!!! This morning I went with Lindsay & Adam to the hospital to feed and hold Marissa. After I got home I got a phone call from Lindsay. They had gone back up to the hospital again and...surprise surprise! Marissa got to go home today! The doctors say all is well and she was ready to go home! Now mom and dad can be in peace at their own house with baby instead of the hospital! Congrats mom and dad! Good luck with your wonderful journey you have ahead of you! And to everyone else... as soon as I get more pictures or more information I will be sure to let you all know! Oh also, I almost forgot! Marissa got her first pictures today so as soon as Lindsay gets them to me I will have them up on here!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay,

    She is so gorgeous and adorable!!! I am so glad that she is at home now with her mama and daddy. There is no way that she could have you as a mama and not be a fighter:):):) Can't wait to see her in person!!!

    ReplyDelete