Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Counting Away The Days



Me and Mommy*To*Be!




This is the very first blog entry for Marissa (even though she's not here yet). Lindsay (Marissa's mommy) has been my best friend for a long time now and I told Lindsay and Adam that I would do a blog for Marissa so that their friends and family can be updated on Marissa's every little move! (And I will know almost every move because I will be the babysitter ha!) Lindsay's due date is exactly 4 weeks from this past Monday. So it could be a month or any day now that Marissa pops on out and is joined in to the world. On Sunday, Lindsay and I painted Marissa's baby room! It's a light purple and it is so cute! While we did that, Adam and his friend Matt put together the baby crib... things were starting to come along but Adam was getting frustrated with all the stuff ( he likes to be organized ). So yesterday, Lindsay and I decided to paint half of her house white... the only part we didnt do was the living room and kitchen. We were some painting freaks this past week, but we got it all done and I have to admit, for rookie painters we did a pretty awesome job! Also yesterday, Adam and his friend Matt put together the baby dresser that Lindsay's grandma gave to her ( which by the way is absolutely beautiful! ). After they put the dresser together, Lindsay and I were just a work in progress! We went through all the baby clothes and put them in the dresser and all the small stuff we just started taking out of boxes and putting it all together! By the end of the day we were so exhausted! By standing back and seeing the baby room and put together was just awesome and it made it so worth our long day! As we sat on the couch later and were watching t.v., Lindsay looked over at me and very impatiently said, "Now all we need is a baby to come!...."




1 comment: